If you want to run a successful store or supermarket that attracts customers and drives sales, then you need to get noticed! What can be better than outdoor signs to get noticed and grab the attention of passers-by? Outdoor signs or signages are eye-catching, customizable, and affordable.
If you are wondering which type of outdoor signs will be ideal for your store or supermarket, you must first get acquainted with the different types available. Here are four of the most common and widely used outdoor signs.
You’ve probably seen a pylon sign but might not know what it is called. A pylon sign is a tall self-standing vertical outdoor sign supported on a single post generally. This tall sign is most often placed outside a store, supermarket, or even an attraction site such as an amusement park.
Advantages to using pylon signs:
- Size – Large and in charge, this sign becomes a landmark
- Colour – Large size means more colour!
- Graphics – the ability for eye-catching graphics
Window graphics are the best outdoor signage for stores as they don’t need any extra space to be installed. Vinyl or plastic graphics can be directly stuck to the transparent walls of a store.
Advantages of using window graphics:
- Double the space, double the message! – Window graphics can be printed on both sides, so inside your customers know it’s you
- Cost-effective – Production cost is low
- Changeable – it takes minimal effort to change the graphics, saving you money and keeping your messaging current
Banner signs have been a popular choice for a long time. A banner is one of the most effective and affordable choices for most businesses.
Advantages to choosing a banner:
- Versatility – Vinyl banners can be created in different shapes and sizes and can be hung anywhere outside your store.
- Ease of Use – The versatility of banner ads also makes them a great choice for all types of businesses.
Standees are roll-up banners that can be moved from one place to another. Whether you want to increase your signage out front or move it inside, your placement options are endless. These moveable signs are fantastic for tradeshows and markets, or to promote recurring events.
Advantages to selecting a standee banner:
- Portable – Fantastic for tradeshows, markets, and outdoor events
- Wayfinding – Excellent for all types of wayfinding (check our previous post about wayfinding 5 Great Examples of Wayfinding Signage)
- Changeable – Easily swap out for seasonal offers or new products
- Weather-resistant – The standee frame is made of aluminum in most cases, making it highly durable and resistant to external weather changes
These are just the four most commonly seen outdoor signs. There are many other options for temporary sign rental, including:
- Sidewalk signs
- Storefront graphics
No matter what kinds of outdoor signs you decide to use, choosing a reputable, long-standing sign company is a top priority. Our support and in-house graphics team will help you pick the best indoor and outdoor sign for all of your needs. Contact us today!