On our website you will find the design specifications for our Calgary and Edmonton locations. This information can be found on the following pages:
Calgary Design Specifications
Edmonton Design Specifications
For each type and size of sign you will find the following details:
- Size of the sign (e.g. 120″ X 58″ full billboard for the Edmonton 10 foot X 5 foot portable billboard sing).
- Format of the graphics file. The preferred formats are PDF (Adobe Acrobat), AI (Adobe Illustrator file), EPS (encapsulated postscript file), or PSD (Adobe Photoshop file).
- Image files can also be provided (TIF, JPEG, and PNG at full size).
- The resolution of the file should be 150 DPI and using CMYK colours.
- Do not include crop marks or bleeds.
- Larger graphics files can be shared using a file sharing service such as dropbox, wetransfer, or google drive. (sometimes graphics files are too large to be sent via email).
- Please make sure file is unlocked (no password needed to open the file).
- Convert all fonts to outlines.
- Ensure all images are embedded within the file.
For questions about our design specifications or additional information about our portable sign rental solutions please contact us today!