As a non-profit organization, you’re always working on a budget. Whether you’re a sports team, charity, church, or community group, you want all funds you raise to go to essential needs, not to signage. Promote your non-profit’s purpose by creating dynamic signage that will gain attention, increase donations and drive engagement.
Signage creates awareness Get your cause out there! What are ways people can help/contribute/register? Non-profit promotion is more than just a sign: it can be a direct line to those you can help or work within the community. Things you can tell your community about:
- Fund-raising activities like bottle drives
- Support offered
- Cause awareness events
- Ways to donate
- Road closures or detours (detours for charity races)
- Food and clothing drives
- Community compassion days
- Community hall events
Invite new participants to get involved
Not all kids know what they want to get involved in and parents aren’t always sure what is available in their community. Sports teams and extracurricular clubs generally host various registration nights, so keep new and returning players aware of when they are. Get more attention for your upcoming “Try It Night” or tournament, by notifying community members that they may come and join in the fun.
Advertise your events
Driving engagement can increase donations. Events are usually key fundraisers for non-profit organizations, and you don’t want to miss out on sharing what you’re doing with potential donors and participants.
Various types of signage that can be used at your next event are:
– Graphic Portable Billboard Sign – positioned appropriately at high-traffic intersections, these signs can create awareness about events, donations, or registration
– Banners – a simple tool to provide directions for registration, event sponsors, top donors
– A-frames – useful for providing directions to prize tables or where to buy the winning 50/50 tickets
– Parking lot signs – let your attendees know where the best parking spots are on event day
Fundraising is fundamental
For non-profits, fundraising, from bottle drives, events, cookie sales, food drives, and more, is the lifeblood of the organization. Notifying your target audience of donors to when different events or drives are taking place can increase your donations.
There are so many more reasons why non-profits thrive with signage campaigns. Driving participation, donations, and engagement will keep your cause visible to the communities you serve.
Alberta Sign Rentals has been working with Non-Profit Organizations for many decades. Our dedicated team of experts can guide you through the options available to you and help you choose the right signs to meet your needs. Contact us today!